Sunday, November 07, 2004

Haw ya'll ever wondered? This just popped into ma mind.

Ponder on this:

What is a 'Hero'? (Yes, the one that so-incidentally somehow 'saves' the damsel in distress or whoever is in need of help)

Personally, I think 'Hero(es) are redundant. To the 'evil person', a 'Hero' would mean 'ENEMY'. And vice-versa. What's the difference you ask? Here's ma answer: "NOTHING AT ALL".
It's precisely "NOTHING" that makes this point worthy to ponder on. (Or at least what I deem it to be.) But anyways, here's my point. Without "EVIL" there wouldn't exactly be a "HERO" of any sort right? It's pretty much like the comparison between "Light & Darkness", "Good and Evil", etc...
Point is, they need each other! I shall not DECLARE, because it pretty much is too strong a word. So, I make my stand. Both "Good and Evil" do not exist. It's just a personal perception of what is to be done, and what that should NOT be done. There, ya have it.

Thank you for taking some precious moments readin' this :)

Peace ya'll, out-